OUR FIRST TWINS PICTURE MOVIE
(Made with Apple iMovie)
As busy- and tired!- as we are we wouldn't trade it for anything. We are so happy and love Aaron and Andrew so much. They get cuter and cuter each day! It has now been 4 weeks ago today that they were born-- it has flown by.
ANDREW: Andrew no longer has his feeding tube- for the first time he has no wires or tubes on his face. He pulled out the tube himself (way to go Andrew!) and the nurses didn't bother to put it back in since he is doing such a great job at taking his bottles. Saturday he has a renal ultrasound and next Wednesday or Thursday he has another renal study to determine the specifics of his surgery on the 17th. It's a very real possibility that he could be home in less than 2 weeks- with a full recovery! We're trying not to put a date to it but I'm hoping he'll be discharged by the 23rd.
AARON: We love having Aaron home and can't wait until they're both together. Aaron continues to eat and sleep really well and is a very pleasant baby- except when he's backed up (I'm sure 15 years from now he won't appreciate us sharing this information!).



3 comments:
That was the sweetest movie!! They are both looking like baby boys who have the best love in the world! That yawn at the end is to die for! What an awesome picture-the sweetness and innocence of babies never ceases to amaze us. These days will be some of the toughest and some of the happiest of your life. I know that you are all so blessed and we are so happy every time we check in with the report and see that they are both doing well. Keep up the good work-we love that we get to stay in touch. It is almost like we are there-not quite though-I really want to hold them too! Can't wait to come and see them. Hopefully you can get some rest and are recovering well from your surgery too. Lots of hugs-Kathy and Emily
Just adorable! It brought tears to my eyes.
Katie and Steve, I think about you guys every day when I am at the hospital visiting Rosie...I hope all is well and want you to know that you are in our prayers daily! Your boys are breathtaking! What blessings! Kim Johnson
Post a Comment