A couple of nights ago we thought we'd try something that has been suggested to us more than once: Add a little bit of rice cereal to the bottles at night and they'll sleep through the night. Yeah, right. When Aaron and Andrew woke up at the usual 3 a.m-ish to be fed we knew it didn't work. Since then we haven't added it to their bottles partly out of habit, but mostly because we're not too hopeful that it works.
This morning I rolled over and saw the clock- 5:45 a.m. Wait a minute! I don't remember getting up to feed them. Did Steve get up and feed them both? (That rarely happens). Just as I was about to ask him, Steve asks me that same question. No, I didn't feed them. We both smiled as we realized-- They slept through the night!!! And it had nothing to do with adding rice cereal.



2 comments:
Woo hoo! I'm so happy for you. It makes such a difference when you start getting more sleep. Everything seems much more manageable. Happy sleeping!
Yeah for sleep! Utah's been good to us, I miss Vegas sometimes! LJ is happy and LOVES the company he works for. I'm sure I will like it more when I make some friends, it takes me a while, but it will happen eventually! It took me a year and a half to feel settled in Vegas but hopefully it won't take me that long here :)
I'm glad that things are going well with your babies, I love reading your updates!
Post a Comment