Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Who Is That Strange Woman?


When I walk by a mirror I still am initially surprised at who I see.  When I left Monday to get my hair done it was NOT my intention to do what I did.  I'm not exactly sure why I decided to go dark- and so short.  I guess one reason is my natural color is brown and since being pregnant it has turned an even darker brown.   Plus, with a schedule that's not as flexible as it used to be, more time goes by between hair appointments causing my dark roots to show faster. So this was pretty much a spur of the moment decision.  It'll definitely take some getting used to. 

Steve's reaction when I walked in the door was pretty funny.  He was shocked at the drastic change and couldn't stop saying, "Oh my gosh!!  Wow!!  It's different!"  The twins were already asleep when I got home but I wasn't sure what their reaction would be to this strange person.  So far they've carried on as normal.  As long as they get fed, diapers change,and loved, it doesn't matter what I look like (at least for now).

1 comment:

Elder Larkin said...

I really do love your hair! So cute.

slideshow