Monday, November 10, 2008

Total Opposites- Almost



AARON
  • spits up all the time
  • sleeps on his side
  • rolls all over the place
  • loves his thumb (& sometimes his toe)
  • very round head
  • loves solid food (cereal, pureed vegetables)
  • splashes HARD in tub
  • can be aggressive with toys
  • when he's done eating, he'd DONE
  • red hair
  • drools A LOT (his shirt is always soaked)
  • can be more demanding and cranky if he wants something
  • makes funny slurping noise in the back of his throat with his saliva
  • VERY ticklish
  • moves around a lot in his sleep
  • if he wakes up & is still tired will sometimes go back to sleep on his own


ANDREW
  • rarely spits up
  • sleeps on his back
  • stays in one place- he's in no hurry; very laid back
  • eats 'solid' food but prefers a bottle
  • doesn't splash much in tub
  • more gentle and soft with toys
  • will keep eating until it's all gone, most times (thus the chubbiness)
  •  light brown hair- we think.  It sometimes looks red
  • drools a little
  • more laid back & patient
  • makes this hilarious fake coughing noise
  • not so ticklish- only on back of neck
  • only moves his arms while sleeping
  • rarely goes back to sleep once he wakes up (even if it's only been 30 min.

SIMILARITIES- both babies....
  • use a lot of diapers, wipes, & formula
  • are very happy - smiles a lot
  • sleep through the night-mostly (7p.m.- 6a.m.)
  • love to chatter or "talk"
  • very curious
  • have their hands in mouth constantly
  • are the cutest babies ever!
  • are totally loved by their parents

2 comments:

laura said...

They are definitely both adorable! I especially love the picture of Andrew and Steve just chillin' on the couch, shooting the breeze. So cute.

NancyO said...

Good post, Katie. (I was in Tahoe last weekend until Tuesday night, so I'm just now catching up on the blogs.) I like to have that info on the babes and I love pictures of the little chubbo's. I'm glad that everyone is sleeping better at night. (I think you said that somewhere.)

slideshow