Sunday, July 20, 2008

MORE UPGRADES

With two new babies we have had to upgrade on a lot of things.  For example, I drove a 2006 Altima and Steve had a 2000 Frontier.  Not bad cars for a couple without kids but when you add two newborns into the picture it's a little inconvient.  So we upgraded to a 2008 Toyota Sienna (see May 17 post) and, after some kicking and screaming from Steve, we sold the Nissan Frontier- to my sister.   The next big change was a new camera. We love taking pictures of the twins because they will only be this small once and we want to capture their cute faces and actions before it's too late. (Then again, they'll always be cute!) The camera we've used up to this point isn't bad but it's not a good point and shoot.  If there's a lot of movement (what infant is completely still?) then we'd mostly get blurry pictures.  Our new camera- a Canon EOS- is wonderful and takes much clearer shots.  It's nice to not have to hold the button down for at least 3 seconds before it takes the picture.  Here are some of our favorites using our new toy-
 
AARON trying to hold his head up.  Mostly he just lays there and looks cute.




A week ago ANDREW started putting his hands and fingers in his mouth any chance he had.  At first I thought he was hungry but then Aaron started doing it a couple of days later.  Sometimes they'll put their hands in each others' mouths.

AARON is a good sleeper, especially when he's swaddled tight.


ANDREW loves being kissed and I love giving them.

ANDREW and AARON 

AARON and ANDREW too

3 comments:

NancyO said...

I'd say that was a good purchase. The boys are only getting cuter!

Jek said...

You are so nice to leave me a comment. everyday we get more excited. i can't wait to come see your boys in action, before they are bouncing off the walls!! i can't wait to get ANY hand-me-downs!!!! your so nice!!! Do you need me next thursday? let me know!

Kathy Garcia said...

The boys are so dang cute! WOW! They are growing up too. Love to see the photos. I have the Canon too and have never regretted that purchase for a minute. It has been the best camera ever. I love the fact that it will take a fabulous photo every time. I have had mine for 3 or 4 years and it is still in the best condition. I will never go back to a little tiny camera-although it is convenient to carry around-I'll never be able to take as good of photos. Hope you are doing well-sounds like everything is cruisin' right along. We hope we get to see these boys before they are all grown up! Take care-Emily and Kathy

slideshow