Thursday, July 10, 2008

JUST TOO CUTE!

Above picture- Andrew (L) and Aaron (R)
Thanks to our friend, Sarah Gourdie, we have some great shots of the twins.



Eating can be so tiring!
(Andrew)

Brothers forever:
Aaron (L) and Andrew (R)

Aaron putting on the charm: 

Snug as a bug:
Andrew (L) and Aaron (R) having a party in their crib.  One morning I went to go get them and they were just laying there awake and happy and grinned at me.

Andrew has sort of a bashful smile:

Is that the cutest smile or what?  Ever since they began smiling and responding (about a week ago) Aaron smiles easily.  Sometimes we can't feed him because he just wants to smile!

Andrew loves baths.  Sometimes when he's fussy we've given him a quick one and he calms down.


Tiny feet you'd love to tickle:

1 comment:

NancyO said...

They're so cute! Wish I was closer so I could come and hold them once in a while. Thanks for posting the pictures.

slideshow