As of two days ago Aaron and Andrew are now 18 months. With each new day they are learning countless new things and their personalities are getting more and more fun. Even though Aaron & Andrew exhaust me by the end of the day, they keep me smiling and laughing. And it's so much fun to watch them interact more and more with each other. They want to do most everything together and when one does something you can guarantee the other one is doing to follow- even when it comes to being sick.
Aaron & Andrew love riding their trains together
The last few days they both have had runny noses, coughs, and been clingy and FUSsy. Today we finally took them to the doctor so hopefully they'll start to be on the mend. Without really teaching him, Aaron figured out that when I wipe his nose it helps to blow. It thought that was pretty brilliant! (Now if he'll just figure out that being fed w/a spoon is for little babies...) You'd think that when they get sick they wouldn't feel like doing ANYthing- at least that's how I am. But no, they are just as busy.
Aaron & Andrew in their dog pj's. They both can say "doggie" but when Andrew is asked what a dog says he start panting. I ask him that a lot because I love hearing him do that!
Even though they have a long ways to go before really talking (they say all kinds of 'words') both of them are understanding a lot more. Earlier today at the doctor's office I pointed to the garbage and told Aaron to "Go throw it in the garbage." Then he did what I said. They'll also throw lots of other things in the trash too. Both of them are beginning to identify body parts but Andrew especially shows an interest in them. The following are what he does when you ask him to point to his...
Andrew, where's your nose?
Where's your eyes?
Where's your tongue?
Where's your hands?
(This afternoon I gave them each a popsicle and it stained their hands and faces.
I tried getting a picture of Aaron but had no success getting a good picture.)
Aaron LOVED rolling this car back and forth. He concentrated on
this and nothing else for quite a long time.
When you smile at him Aaron always smiles back!



No comments:
Post a Comment