Monday, August 24, 2009

Lake Tahoe Pictures, Part 2

One of my favorite memories from Lake Tahoe when I was younger was jumping off the dock near the mansion at the Sugar Pine State Park only a few minutes away from the condo.  The water of colder than cold and I opted not to jump off while we were there.  But we had fun watching others do it.
The water has been receding for several years and is not nearly as deep as it was when I was younger.  Even though there's a sign warning people not to jump many don't follow it.

A group of us went down to the dock to watch some of the family jump off.

A group jump with Sara, Josh, Eric & Lauren...

...with Josh, Eric, & Lauren.  Sara changed her mind last minute.



My brother, Eric, doing an upside down jump.

BRRRR, it's cold!

Andrew loves my sunglasses and finds any opportunity to try snatching them off my face.

On the last full day hiked up to Eagle Lake with almost everyone.  We only took Aaron because Andrew was totally worn out from the busy week so we left him with my parents.  I would've loved to take him too but he slept for 3.5 hours . 

View of Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe from Eagle Lake

Eagle Lake


Steve and I with Aaron

My brother, Steven, and his cute family

Aaron with my aunt Nancy

 We all had pizza for lunch one day in Tahoe City.
Andrew wants the camera...now.

Andrew bites the table out of anger after not getting his way.

1 comment:

NancyO said...

Loved the pictures! Especially the action shots and most especially Eric upside down! Good camera.

slideshow