Tonight Andrew pulled himself up to a standing position for the first time. I know, this has nothing to do with aches and pains other than maybe this 'exercise' caused his muscles to ache
too. :) Earlier today we'd taken the bumper pads off his crib because he'd bent them up so much and ripped off one of the ties holding a corner. He'd learned to pull on them in order to help him get up on his knees. Anyway, we were watching Andrew on our video monitor as he stood up for the first time. Our next question was "How is he going to get down?". As we watched we got our answer- he fell straight back and banged his head on the other side of the crib. Before that first success he'd done a couple of face plants into the side of the crib as he attempted to stand up. Maybe it was too soon to take those bumper pads off!
Aaron still has a ways before he's up on his knees or feet. Funny thing is, it was Andrew that started physical therapy, not Aaron. I'll have to explain more about that later and why Andrew's still going-even though he doesn't really need to- another time. But right now I'm tired, sore and aching.



2 comments:
I feel your pain. I've been working out and I get up really early because that's the only time I will get myself to do it. Everytime the buzzer goes off I just tell myself I want to lose weight.
I was just looking over the kids that are Ryan's age who will go into nursery this year, and there are four girls, your boys, and then two grils after them...Lucky, lucky, boys!
Post a Comment