You can tell they haven't been keeping up on the economic news. (haha) But seriously, if there was a way to bottle their cuteness and laughter, you could make some big bucks.
Oh- we totally don't mind!! In fact I am glad you found us!! I will definitely add you to our blog list! Your boys are darling as ever!! I admire them in church whenever I make it to Relief Society! They have such beautiful complextions and hair!! Too cute!
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, this video is like my new happy place. Adorable!
You can tell they haven't been keeping up on the economic news. (haha) But seriously, if there was a way to bottle their cuteness and laughter, you could make some big bucks.
Oh that is sooooo very cute! They are adorable.
Oh- we totally don't mind!! In fact I am glad you found us!! I will definitely add you to our blog list! Your boys are darling as ever!! I admire them in church whenever I make it to Relief Society! They have such beautiful complextions and hair!! Too cute!
LOVE the giggly boys! Aren't babies so much cuter when they're happy??? I also love your blog's new look!
I love the part where Aaron is in the high chair, and Andrew laughing. Those are the times where I bet having two is so much fun.
I just watched this AGAIN. It just makes me happy!
That is just so stinking cute!!! Love those boys!!
Post a Comment