Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Always learning

I LOVE my boys! (L-Aaron, R-Andrew)

Andrew having fun with Daddy

It's hard to believe that Andrew and Aaron will be six months old on Saturday-- time sure flies. Even though we have enjoyed them from the very beginning they are more fun now than ever. And we hear that it keep getting 'funner' all the time.  Can't wait.  One thing I love is to watch them learn new things, which is basically all the time.  This evening, when Aaron was in the bath I was pouring water into the tub he was in via a large cup.  He was fascinated with the waterfall from the cup and reached out his hand as if to hold the falling water.  He was intrigued with the fact that his hand went right through the water.  I think I was having as much fun as he was.
  
Today both Aaron and Andrew were experimenting with their voices.  Aaron let out a piercing scream (a happy one) and then seemed very surprised that he had the ability to do that. Andrew was making loud grunt-like noises that were hilarious.  Up until the the last couple of days only Aaron could giggle-- and it is SOOO cute-- but now Andrew can laugh.  There's no words to tell how much we love these little guys.

3 comments:

B said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting!!! Okay so this may be a really dumb question, but since I can't for sure tell by pics I'm going to ask... are your twins identical?

Katie Ross said...

They're fraternal. We're told they look very similar but to us they look like brothers with big differences.

Marylynn said...

I can't believe how big they are! They are so cute. To me, and from the pictures, they look so much alike.

slideshow