Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer fun

This was one of the first photos I took with my new toy- the iPhone I got for my birthday!  I love these boys almost as much as I do my iPhone. haha!


We went to Utah for an extended Memorial Day weekend.  My sister and a brother live at perfect locations along our route.  We stopped at my sisters in Parowan, UT where we stopped for a couple of hours for Tyler to take a nap and the cousins to have a little fun at the pond in town.  Then we stopped at Steven's in Santaquin and spent the night before going on to Salt Lake.  There was a Rawlings Cousins reunion, we went to the zoo, and stayed with friends.

Tyler is now 17 months!  He got caught standing on the dishwasher.  As light as he is I won't let it happen again but he was pretty proud of himself.  He can walk but he choosing to get around mostly by crawling.  He's been able to walk for about a month and a half.  But I'm in no rush to be constantly chasing him down! And it's one more thing to remind me my baby is getting older. :(

No comments:

slideshow